Thursday, September 3, 2015
Fishing has still been very good, in spite of the high water. The river level is dropping, but very slowly. There are quite a few fish in the river as they have been stocking regularly and there hasn't been nearly as many fishermen as normal. There is more and more wadeable water acces with a yak. A little wadeable access below Parker Bottoms, but be careful of the clay spots in the bank. We stoped by the first boat ramp and it looked like some wadeable water in that area. You will end up under water if you're not careful.
Here's what we suggest:
• Micro Jig under a strike indicator
• PJ's Jig (...we landed a very fat 17" rainbow last week.)
• Rapala Crank baits
• Flicker Shad
• Worms with white and yellow power bait
• Colorado and Little Cleo Spoons
Good luck! Bring us a fish story.
Lisa, Tom, Carl & Nancy
We are now open 7 days a week:
• 7am-6pm Sunday-Thursday
• 7am-7pm Friday and Saturday